Thursday

Rewards

Yesterday was pouring rain all day. Soaking, pounding, and gusting winds. Since I live in Seattle if I used the rain as an excuse to not walk well then success just wouldn't happen very often.

I was rewarded for getting a little damp by the presence of the mated bald eagle pair that live in the neighborhood roosting in a tree along my path. They even vocalized their eagle cries and took off from their perch as I watched them soar into the sky.

At the entrance to the horticulture center tiny yellow flowers were budding all over the trees.
In the evening I met up with a friend for delicious cozy latte from Zoka and finished my Chevron hat before heading home

I woke up on my birthday eve to this amazing scene
Now everything is glistening in the sunlight since the clouds have passed.

No comments: